What is the animal cell anatomy?
The cell is source of life. We live, so we thanks to cell. The cell is the center of life events and nanoparticles are found in many tissues. A cell is composed of many organelles and these organelles are of vital importance. The protoplasm inside a dice comes to the center of the nucleus. The animal cell is defined to that is not chloroplast organelle as plant cells. This cells are different to plant cells in many ways. By the way, anatomy is that branch of science investigated to the all organism in the world.
Anatomy for animal cell
The animal cell anatomy includes the cell anatomy. The cell consists many organelles. The organelles include themselves many small particle. This particle is may seem on the microscopes. All right! What does this cell includes? They are made up of cells. Animals are also alive. Animals are made up of cells. A special breeding animal cell is this smallest living creature that makes animals. Animal cell is eukaryotes. İt has a shape similar to a round. This cell includes many organelles, such as cytoplasm, core, mitochondria, ribosome, lysosome, Golgi observer, endoplasmic reticulum, centrosome, microtubules, etc.
Animal Cell Organelles and Structures
The following organelles and structures are found on the animal cell. They may not all be in a reaction cell. Or it may be that some organs have increased or decreased in number according to the type of cell. The number of organisms in the cell is also customized according to the cell type. The cell membrane is the most basic structure for the existence of the cell. Common to all cells. It keeps the cell plasma together.
- Cytoplasm: The gel covers the inside of the cell. It contains nuclei and organelles.
- Core: The center of the management of the cell. It contains chromosome structures.
- Mitochondria: the place where energy reactions occur in the cell. Have a double-layered dice.
- Ribosome: It is a weak organ common to all cells. Protein synthesizes.
- Lysosome: It is an organ that provides intracellular digestion.
- Golgi observer: Sees secretion work in the cell. Numbers in salivation areas such as saliva and tear glands found in animals have increased.
- Endoplasmic reticulum: Organ is involved in intracellular organization. It is divided into granular and granular. It plays an active role in substance transmission.
- Centrosome: It works in animal cell division process.
- Microtubule: Protein is hollow channels in structure. It forms the cell skeleton.
- Sill and Whistle: found in some special cells. It provides movement of the cell.
- Peroxisome: Structure containing enzymes that break down toxic substances in the cell.
Animal Cell Types
At the base of the hierarchy of life is the cell as a unit of vitality. An animal organism can contain trillions of cells. There are many types of these cells. It is known that there are hundreds of different structures in the human body. Animal cell anatomy is that. Animal cells can have many different characteristics in shape, function and size. For example, the difference between a nerve cell and a red cell is quite large. These cells are different in shape, structure and task.