Flow cytometry systems is an intracellular device. The flow can be analyzed up to 20 parameters. Flow cytometry is commonly used in academic studies and for the diagnosis and follow-up of diseases associated with the patient’s immune system. Sample preparation, instrument calibration, data collection and data analysis. The flow cytometry systems consists of 4 steps. […]
Some tips that can assist in writing a resume
- One should modify the templates and make the required changes where necessary.
- A candidate applying for the roles should avoid hyperboles and over exaggerations as that may make them suffer a lot during the interview.
- One should remember that these templates vary according to the job titles and positions.
Whenever you are submitting a resume for a job, a cover letter is needed. Without a cover letter, resume is not complete and can’t impress the prospective employer. Thus, you have to keep this point in mind. A good cover letter is a good chance to impress a potential employer and help you to get the job of your dream. Actually, your cover letter needs to sell you to the organization. So, never forget to write a cover letter with every resume of yours.
Tips to write a perfect professional cover letter
If you are wondering what is the format cover letter then the below points can be a good option for your aid.
- A cover letter should not be too long. It always must be short, straight and to the point letter.
- Use the same paper that you used for your resume means plain white paper. An important thing to remember is that a cover letter should always be typewritten.
- Write your personal qualities which employer searching for and like to hire for the job.
- Write the whole matter in a formal language, but interesting tone because you are writing to a stranger or your future boss.
- Wind up the cover letter with your contact details and thank the reader for reading the letter as well as conveying the wish of hearing from them.
What is Flow Cytometry? A Flow Cytometry is a device that performs cell analysis. This machine is commonly used in academic studies and in the diagnosis and follow-up of immune system related diseases