What is the cleidocranial dysplasia?
- Dysplasia is abnormal tissue development that can lead to cancer if it is cancerous. In the medical field, stage 0 (stage 0) is also known as cancer, another change can also be used to indicate that cancer may be the beginning. Organ Dysplasia: An anomaly that causes deterioration of the morphology or microscopic structure of any organ. Such dysplasia can cause abnormal regional organ enlargement or full growth. In addition, differentiations in the organism can also cause their development to stop.
Kind of dysplasia
- Tissue Dysplasia: Overgrowth of tissue in any part of the body can be described as volumetric enlargement.
- Dysplastic Change: A term used to describe dysplastic changes and findings in tissues. There are at least 25 different types of dysplasia. The formation of a tissue anywhere in the body; The shape of bone tissue grows; It is defined as dysplasia where the touch usually occurs as a result of excessive proliferation in the place where it is normally found and where the touch is not normally found where it should be found. In addition, various warts, polyps, papilloma’s and some connective tissue tumors are defined as dysplasia.
Causes of dysplasia
- Skin and deep appendages (hair, nails, teeth and sweat glands) are hereditary diseases manifested by impaired development.
- There are many types of ectodermal dysplasia with the most common type; Anhidrotic cleidocranial dysplasia (type with sweating / lack of sweat) that passes through the X-chromosome is observed only in males.
- Another type dominant (predominant) transition due to autosomal chromosomes (chromosomes outside sex chromosomes) is observed in both male and female infants. The complaints and symptoms observed in autosomal dominant type and X-pass type are the same.
- Ectodermal dysplasia may have affected all the inserts of the deep at different grades.
- Anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia occurs when the sweat glands are in the abdomen but not developed.
- Infected babies have problems controlling body temperature, and even in very mild diseases, extremely high and dangerous fever can be observed because the control mechanism of the feverish fire is coming to an end. In adult patients it is difficult to be in a hot environment and to work.
Symptoms and Complaints
- less number of teeth
- pointed teeth
- delay of tooth extraction
- lack of sweating
- absence of tears (rarely)
- fine leather
- skin color clearance
- bad smelling nasal discharge
- cannot stand warm
- increases in body temperature
- fine thin strands
- absence of hair
- malformation in the nails (thickening)
In general, cosmetic methods are used in treatment: dentures or dentures, wigs for hair can be used. Synthetic tear drops can be used to block the eyes in the eyes. Frequently, a physician may need to clean the inside of the nose to prevent fluid buildup and infection.
Special shoe should be used in patients with cleidocranial dysplasia. If acute paranoid is present, antibiotherapy is applied.