What are the functions of human resource management?
The enterprises are composed of various units in order to organize the products and marketing of goods and services. The human resources management is one of these departments in a firm. This department provides the staff organization in the enterprises. Below, we are listing the functions of human resources as briefly:
- Provide the necessary human resources for an organization ; hiring processes are executed through this department
- Organizing the staff training if necessary for completion of the deficiencies
- Planning the staff tasks
- Defining the job description of the staffs
- Determinate the policies for organizing and managing of the staff
- Organizing the dismissal and compensation issues
People generally see the human resources as a hiring department but in fact this department also manages the organising and business processes in a company.
The importance of Human Resources
Human resource management is one of the most important units for the enterprises. This department provides stuff strategies. Human is a resource so in order to reach the goals, the staff must be developed according to the company’s business purposes and vision. Staff is the most powerful and valuable source of the business in the company. If the desired results are determined correctly, it will be much easier to choose the right people and to work as a company towards a goal. Companies can use staff sources in the most efficient way as well as creating better human resources through recruitment. The department are interested in the employees’ knowledge, experience, talent, character and performances. These factors are the key ones for the enterprises’ success and profitable.
The Main Processes
The department of human resource executives the works generally in the below order:
- Recruiting the right person for the right position is one of the most critical tasks for a company
- Performance management is necessary because it isn’t the only task to recruit the right person for the right position. The firms must get the efficiency from the staffs. There are many factors which affect this situation like corporate culture, working hours and other many different factors. In other words talent management is very important and the department of human resource manages this process
- Staff management is another main process; there are complicated tasks and these are evaluated as the “dark side” of the human resources. We may listing them as; keep the personal information, managing the permits’ dates, managing the salary and advance, organizing the payroll and receiving the signed documents for all of them.
What are the necessary Qualifications?
The universities continue to rapidly open human resource programs due to its importance for the business life. The employees in this department must have appropriate qualifications; so their training and personal characteristics are very important. Some good skills for this job:
- Good communication
- Good observation
- Good analysing
- Open to development
- Empathetic and patient
Human resource management is the foundation for a company’s vision and must be directed very well.