You should take care that your professional resignation letter is simple and short.
- It is necessary to specify the date you started work, the name of the position you worked for, the date you reported your stake.
- You do not have to give reasons. If you do not want to mention it in particular, you do not need to give your reason for professional resignation card in writing.
- The letter, if it exists; addressed to the Human Resources Directorate; You can write to the General Directorate or the competent department.
Your language and attitude are very important both in the letter you write and in your oral interviews.
- Whatever the survivors are, it is important that you leave your workplace well. Even if you are in negative emotions; you should take care not to make discomfort when leaving. Now that you have resigned, you should not be in a position to be relieved and to act in the last minute to jeopardize your future.
- If you are a good employee and your managers are satisfied with you; they will make some attempts to leave you. At the very least, they will offer you various proposals to ask why you left or not to leave. Increasing your salary, you can face up to offers like promotions. You have to make a decisive decision and come in through that door thinking ahead of all the alternatives, proposals.
If you are working at 6 months less than 2 weeks in advance; if you worked between 6 months and 1.5 years, 4 weeks in advanced.
- If you worked between 1.5 years and 3 years, if you worked more than 3 weeks before 6 weeks, you should give your letter of resignation 8 weeks in advance. It is very important in terms of business ethics to let you know in advance, timely. This process is important both in terms of continuing the business on a regular basis and in the presence of someone else. In the same way, the person who takes part in the job needs this time to look for a new job.
- Complete your unfinished work before you leave, if it is certain that you will come after you; to hand it over to him; If not necessary, note the important points at least one edge will be very useful in terms of continuing the work. This will also greatly benefit the person who will come after you.
Professional Resignation Letter Sample:
Attention to Human Resources Directorate,
Say Name, Surname,
I am pleased to announce the acceptance of my resignation as of 06.12.2007 from the ‘Sales Representative’ duty I have started as of November 24,
I would like to thank you for your cooperation, stating that the employee we work with is very useful and productive both in terms of career and personal and professional development. During the time I worked, I also hope that I have managed to make a positive contribution to your company.
You can use this professional resignation letter.