What is an rn resume?
An rn resume is the CV that is prepared in accordance with the nursing profession. There are very samples of resumes which nurses can be review in order to prepare an effective and attractive CV. Resumes are one of the key factors for getting the job that people want! This document reflects you, your education, past experiences etc. A resume may not make you win the job but you can be able to take a job interview if you affect the employer with your resume at first sight.
Points to note in a RN Resume?
You should emphasize the things according to your job experience. If you are an experienced nurse, you should state your experiences in the last 10 years. Be careful to highlight the only required features. It is better to choose the qualifications related with the job that you applied. Don’t write too many things because you have long experience; the employers don’t have much time, they are generally busy and you need to influence them in a short time. If you are new for this job, then you may explain that what experiences you gained in your school life. These are generally related to the internship program, courses etc. Focus on the needs of the position that you were seeking. If you emphasize your qualifications related to the position, your chance will be higher for getting the job. You may also use the power of a cover letter in addition to your rn resume!
What should a Nurse Resume include?
When you prepare your resume, there are some points that you should write and state in your CV. We are listing them below:
- You should write your professional affiliations. Type the name of the affiliation, the date of the membership and other important details. Explain your role shortly.
- The most important information is related to your nursing experience; write your accomplishments, duties and any other important detail.
- State your unit type. These may be MS, ICU, Tele, ER, CVİCU etc. This is really important for your resume.
- Write the number of beds
- Write the facility type that you worked in
- Your computer experience and skills are important for the health sector.
- You may write the hours that you wanted to work at because the nursing requires working for 24 hours
- If you have certificates and licenses write them on your resume
- Write your education information
- Type your honours, rewards etc.
RN Resume Templates
If you have to prepare a nursing resume, you can get help from some templates which are offered to create a resume; this method is very quick, effective and practical. A nursing resume template is a prepared format and you can find many templates at a lot of websites. The websites generally provide the templates free of charge. You can start to create your CV; choose the best appropriate rn resume template, download and edit it with your own information!