What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a legendary computer game, which differs in its own style, fascinating plot and in which both boys and girls play with the same pleasure.
The main feature of Minecraft is its simple graphics, created in the genre of “sandboxes”.
A fascinating fantasy world consists entirely of blocks, and you will have to work hard to find an application for them, to build something solid or aiming to smash the square head of a green self-exploding zombie.
How to play Minecraft?
The first time you enter the game, you find yourself in the middle of lonely nature. You do not have anything to use in your hand at the beginning. You have to make everything you may need using the tools in your surrounding.
The first thing you’ll do is:
- ‘cutting trees’.
- With the help of trees you make a crafting table.
As you would understand from the name, a table it is a table to craft your new things at such as firebrand, axe, pickax, and so many others.
Before it gets darker in our first date, we have to make a house for ourselves. Other way you will die, because you will not have any gun or something else to fight with zombies and animals that come at night.
The main character of the game is a young man named Steve, who lives a full life in a zombie apocalypse.
You will certainly like to play Minecraft, because in the course of action you can choose any type of activities that you find most interesting:
- build cities and fortress walls,
- extract resources
- grow healthy food,
- travel the world
- kill bloodthirsty monsters.
Why to play Minecraft?
Because of the strong competition between the computer game programmers, all of the latest games started to become more realistic in terms of story, graphics and reality.
Although Minecraft reminds of old games because of its graphics from the first site, it got attention of millions players lately.
- Minecraft offers all the features that other games do not have.
So that players of this game start the game in a lonesome nature by themselves. Everything in the game realizes with the graphics design and creativity of the players.
Players can design the rooms, walls of their houses with their own tastes, make a factory where they can grow animals and get the use of their meat, eggs and wools, grow their plants, make their own gun and etc.
- Players should protect themselves.
Players should protect themselves from poisonous animals, as in real world and which gets more of an action to the game.
Looking at all of the scenario, like making stuff yourself, a need of eating and house to stay alive, protecting yourself from zombies and animals make you feel like in a real world and gets you excited.
The other different feature of a game is that it never ends, you can go on as much as you want and can.
What is Minecraft Fence and how to build it?
What should you know about Minecraft fence?
- Fence is a block that serves to protect the terrain, for example your home.
- Mobs cannot jump over it if they meet it on their way.
- In appearance, it looks like 1 block in height, but when you try to overcome it, it will be 1.5 blocks high.
- Others cannot jump over without a special potion, the “Jumping” potion.
- If you put a number of fence blocks, then they are combined into a single one.
- On the fence, you can hang signs.
- From above to the fence you can install a torch or another fence.
- If you make it two blocks in height, then it will feel like all three.
How to make a fence in Minecraft?
All you are going to need to make a Minecraft fence, are some sticks and oak wood planks. In order to get a fence,
- Go ahead and place your sticks in the bottom and middle left and bottom and middle right.
- Oak wooden planks should be between those sticks, which means at the bottom and middle.
It is that simple! You, now, have a fence gate! It is up to you to change the orders and get different ones.
We hope you liked the article and now, have an idea of Minecraft, how to play it, how to make a Minecraft fence, and most importantly, you have decided whether to start playing this popular game or not.