What is pharmacy technician resume?
A resume is a brief overview of your previous work experience, knowledge, skills and accomplishments that the particular company you are applying to can need. The emphasis here is on exactly what the future employer might like, and in no case whatsoever you like. Resume is the first contact with your future employer, and on how this contact will take place – all your future destiny depends.
The main purpose of the resume is to highlight you against the background of other applicants, to attract the attention of the employer and, ultimately, to invite you to an interview. And this is very difficult to do. Imagine for a moment the fact that the mail box of your potential employer falls asleep in tens or even hundreds (depending on the size of the company) resume per day. And to view your resume he will spend a maximum of 30 seconds – and during this little time your future destiny will be decided and the answer to the main question of the employer is answered: is this employee suitable for me?
What should include a pharmacy technician resume?
In order for the employer to give an affirmative answer to the above question, you must to note the following information in your resume:
- The availability of a certificate of your education (if you have), remember that in some states the certificate is required for the work by pharmacy technician.
- Indication of professional experience and work places with dates of appointment and resignation, in chronological order, starting with the last place
- Indicate your achievements at past jobs. It should be something specific, for example: “developed a new recipe classification system” or “increased the flow of customers in two months.”
- Information about your education
- Information about additional skills that you own (special software, programs, foreign languages, etc.)
How to write a pharmacy technician resume?
The main task of your resume is to force the employer to invite you to an interview. From this point of view, you can derive three main qualities of an effective resume: brevity, individuality, emphasis on your results and achievements.
How to write your pharmacy technician resume and what to say about it, of course, it’s up to you. Here are just a few recommendations: when writing a resume, follow the three simple parameters listed above. Remember about the volume, the standard resume should not exceed the volume in two pages. Be sure to check the text of the resume for spelling, mistakes in the resume are unacceptable.
Pharmacy technician resume examples
For those who have the creation of a resume causing some difficulties there is a very simple solution. In which case, you can use and see examples of this kind of resume. They are in large numbers can be found on the Internet, they are all freely available and are written in sufficient detail. By following simple examples, you can create an impressive pharmacy technician resume.